Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our clients are looking for interesting candidates.
The company was founded in 1995 and is an owner-managed family business based in Hamburg. The main products are individual user systems for digital video processing, documentation and archiving in medicine. Customers are physicians in private practice and hospitals throughout Europe. The company puts together suitable hardware for its users and integrates its product into the respective medical information system.
With its specialized complete solutions consisting of software and hardware components, the company is one of the European market leaders. The company name stands for competence, customer proximity and first-class service.
In Hamburg, we are looking for an
IT Specialist Support Medical Technology (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the compilation of the systems ordered by customers and checking the functionality and electrical safety in tests.
- You will be the first contact for customers with questions about the system.
- You are rhetorically flexible and have a good command of communication with medical staff and IT specialists
- Your technical background enables you to identify even complex problems on the phone and to derive suitable measures
- You have completed a technical education focused on IT, medical or electrical engineering.
- You have a sound knowledge of the administration of Windows, network environments and PC hardware components.
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with complex contexts and work out suitable solutions
- Good command of German and English is an absolute prerequisite
- Car driving licence
What we offer you:
- Unlimited Contract
- Attractive salary with profit sharing
- Extensive induction
- Opportunity for professional development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes with a lot of scope for your ideas
- A friendly and open working atmosphere
- A workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- Free parking
- home office possible