Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our clients are looking for interesting candidates.
The company was founded in 1995 and is an owner-managed family business based in Hamburg. The main products are individual user systems for digital video processing, documentation and archiving in medicine. Customers are physicians in private practice and hospitals throughout Europe. The company puts together suitable hardware for its users and integrates its product into the respective medical information system.
With its specialized complete solutions consisting of software and hardware components, the company is one of the European market leaders. The company name stands for competence, customer proximity and first-class service.
In Hamburg, we are looking for an
IT Specialist Medical Video Documentation (m/f/d)
- Technical contact person for our customers when integrating our video documentation solutions into their in-house network and their information system (HIS/RIS/PACS).
- In the proposal and contract phase, you will work closely with our sales staff and advise our customers on the integration of our video documentation solutions into their in-house network and their information system (HIS/RIS/PACS).
- You coordinate the installation (starting with the first customer meeting to completion of the order) of our systems at the customers‘ premises. You are the technical contact person for the IT-Department, the medical technicians as well as the users of our systems.
- You configure the interfaces of the devices and servers as well as the databases of the customer. To do this, you will use your knowledge of script languages (VB Script, configuration files) and the structure of HL7/DICOM messages.
- Documentation of the installation.
- The workplace is in Hamburg Eimsbüttel.
Requirements and skills:
- You have a secure knowledge of English. Fluency in German resp. a very good command of the German language is a mandatory requirement.
- You have a completed technical education with a focus on IT, medical or electrical engineering.
- Experience with network protocols. Ideally, you have experience in the medical environment with the HL7 and DICOM interfaces as well as with HIS/PACS systems.
- You have good knowledge of the functioning of SQL databases.
- Secure knowledge in the administration of Windows, network environments and PC hardware components.
- You are rhetorically flexible and have a good command of communication with medical staff as well as with IT staff.
- Your technical background enables you to explain complex issues, identify problems and derive suitable measures.
- Valid driving licence.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary with employee profit sharing
- Permanent position and employment
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Extensive Training
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision processes and a wide scope for your own ideas
- Friendly and open working atmosphere in the heart of Hamburg
- Working in part remotely is possible
- Free parking space